NORLAB LABORATORY SYSTEMS: A NATIONAL LEADER IN THE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING OF LABORATORY FUME HOODS | CASEWORK | WORK SURFACES
SUPPLYING THE | PHARMACEUTICAL | ENVIRONMENTAL | INSTITUTIONAL INDUSTRIES
DESIGNED FOR SAFETY | CREATED FOR SCIENCE | ENGINEERED TO LAST
Located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada Norlab Laboratory Systems Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in the Laboratory Furniture and Fume Hood industry. We design, manufacture, supply, service and install Fume Hoods, Case Work, Work Surfaces and Laboratory Accessories for the Canadian Pharmaceutical, Environmental and Institutional Industries.
We hand pick our suppliers and we are proud to provide quality laboratory products to the Canadian market. We are very excited to announce that Norlab has signed a dealer agreement with Kewaunee Scientific Corporation as our new scientific casework systems and fume hood manufacturing partner. As the world’s largest manufacturer of laboratory furniture and fume hoods, Kewaunee delivers uncompromising quality, and this partnership ensures that Norlab now offers industry leading depth and diversity in these specialized products. We are confident in Kewaunee’s manufacturing capacity and believe that the quality and value of their product will exceed your expectations. Their new casework and fume hood lines released last year, with more product updates in development, ensures that you will receive the most innovative solution for your laboratory needs. For more information on Kewaunee’s products or technical specifications visit www.kewaunee.com
Here are some features that make the Kewaunee line the best choice for you:
- The only manufacturer that produces wood, steel, stainless steel, fume hoods, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow hoods and epoxy resin, from a single campus located in North Carolina USA. This ensures all casework and fume hood product is coordinated, produced and shipped together, saving transportation costs.
- The most diverse product line in the industry with three table systems, a full line of fume hoods, three different styles of wood and laminate cabinets and four different styles of steel cabinets to best suit your project requirements.
- A tradition of excellence with over 100 years of manufacturing experience and a commitment to innovation to fulfill their original goal to produce a superior line of laboratory furniture.
- A financially strong publicly traded company. NASDAQ- KEQU
- The only manufacturer that offers positive catch doors which prevent re-bounding and all drawer slides in the steel cabinet line come with full extensions and soft close slides at no extra charge, giving you premium options at an affordable price.
- A dedicated research development and engineering team that designs and manufactures custom-made fume hoods and casework to suit your needs.
- Committed to quality and uses a heavier gauge metal than the competition in the construction of both fume hoods and casework.
- Proprietary capacity reservation system that shows factory capacities for all product lines in real time for forecasted dates. The capacities can be shared with you during the tender process to ensure compliance with your schedule. At the time of contract award, capacities can be reserved prior to drawing release or approval and only need to be confirmed 7 weeks prior to the project delivery date.
In addition to designing, supplying and installing the Kewaunee casework and fume hood line, Norlab continues to provide the finest and most trusted laboratory accessories. Specifically; Water Saver, Broen and Chicago laboratory faucets, Simmons Kemresin, Durcon and AES Epoxy resin sinks, Trespa Toplab phenolic resin worksurfaces, Kemresin, Durcon and AES Epoxy worksurfaces, and the Nederman snorkel capture and extraction units.
Designed for Safety | Created for Science | Engineered to Last.